The International Sound Awards from the Audio Branding Society are being offered to the companies with the most innovative approaches of sound design, sound production and sound applications. A few honourable works are being nominated by the Societies Jury prior to the application stage, which is honoured with the Better Sound Award.
16 works have been nominated to participate in the six different sound areas:
- Corporate Communication
- Research & Development
- Life & Society
- Aural Architecture
- Sound Art
We are proud to have been presented the Better Sound Award 2017 with our nomination for the category “Life & Society” in the “Health” section.
SonicTonic is a health app that delivers audio programs containing a unique blend of purpose-targeted therapeutic techniques (e.g. Brainwave Entrainment, ASMR, mixed with Music) to provide quick and effective help to those having problems with sleep, stress, depression, anxiety, and pain.
As a nominee, SonicTonic is also participating in the Award Shows.
The final honours for the ISAbell Winner and ISAbell Grand Prix Awards will be revealed on the 21st September 2017.
- Application deadline: (24th May 2017) extended to 31st May 2017
- Judging: June 2017
- Notification of nominees: Until the beginning of July 2017 via email
- Publication in the online gallery: July 2017
- Award ceremony: 21st September 2017 during the Reeperbahn Festival in Hamburg
- Better Sound 2017: All nominated works will be honoured
- ISAbell Winner: The best works will be honoured
- ISAbell Grand Prix: Outstanding works will be honoured
More informations about the Case: Case: SonicTonic
More Information about the International Sound Award 2017: www.audio-branding-academy.org
SonicTonic Homepage: www.sonictonic.io